If the washing machine is not cleaned for 3 months, it may be even more dirty than the toilet. Today, Xiaobian teaches you how to clean the washing machine, which is clean and hygienic.
1. Have you never cleaned the washing machine at home? I believe that many families will not pay attention to this problem. Some friends' washing machines have been used for more than ten years after they were bought, and they may not have been cleaned once. If the washing machine has not been cleaned all the time, then the clothes we wash may also be contaminated with some bacteria and dirt.
2. In fact, the method of cleaning the washing machine is very simple. We bring a clean towel over, drizzle some white vinegar on the towel, and completely wet the towel. It will drip into the washing machine and will not be wasted.
3. After the towel is completely soaked, we can directly throw the towel in the washing machine, start the drying mode of the washing machine, and dry the towel. The white vinegar has the effect of softening the dirt. When the washing machine is running, it will put the towel on the towel of white vinegar and evenly toss it onto the inside of the washing machine.
4. After the washing machine is running, there will be a strong smell of white vinegar inside, we don't rush to open the lid and let them sit for about an hour.
5. After an hour, we open the cover of the washing machine, and there will still be the smell of white vinegar inside, and we don't take out the towel that is spun in the washing machine. Next, we will add some cleaning materials to the washing machine. First, we sprinkle some salt in it,
6. Then, pour in some baking soda. Baking soda has a cleaning effect. It is usually used to clean dirt, and the effect is quite good.
7. Then we sprinkle some washing powder in it, so that the materials used for cleaning are all placed.
8. Now, let's adjust the water level of the washing machine to the highest water level, turn on the washing machine and clean it normally.
9. When the washing machine is running, we can clearly see that the clean water inside has become a little dirty, which means that some of the dirt inside has been cleaned out. We let the washing machine wash normally until the entire wash cycle is complete.
10. After the washing machine is washed, let's take a look again. After a few simple steps just now, the inside of the washing machine will become much cleaner. If the washing machine in your home has never been cleaned, you can use this method to Clean it up.
11. As for the method of cleaning the washing machine, everyone understands that although we use the washing machine to wash clothes every day, we also use washing powder and laundry detergent, but after a long time, some dirt will adhere to it, so Said, usually we also need to clean the washing machine regularly, the washing machine is cleaned, then the laundry will be cleaner.
1. The method of cleaning the washing machine is actually very simple. We dip a towel in white vinegar, let the washing machine spin dry by itself, evenly throw the white vinegar on the inner wall of the washing machine, and let it sit for an hour.
2. Then we pour some washing powder, baking soda, edible salt in it, adjust the water level of the washing machine to the highest water level, turn on the normal mode of the washing machine, clean, let the washing machine clean it by itself, generally we clean it once a month The washing machine is almost there, so you can keep the inside of the washing machine clean.
The washing machine is more dirty than the toilet if it is not cleaned for 3 months, teach you how to clean, clean and save trouble
- 271 Views
- Last Post 15 May 2022
Theheartoflove posted this 15 May 2022
- 1 What should I do if water gets into my ears? Don't dig with your hands, it's uncomfortable and prone to inflammation! 4 tricks for doctors to let water in the ears flow out in a second
- 2 What does it mean to dream about bare butt?
- 3 Darkcirclesappearontheface,quicklylearncheatsforey
- 4 What does it mean to dream that my husband is dead?
- 5 On Chai Porcelain